Frequently Asked Questions
All 2022 Auburn Soccer Camps will be day camps.
Airport Pick-up / Drop-off Information
The nearest major airport is Atlanta which is 100 miles from Auburn. From there you can either rent a car, or take the Groome shuttle service. 706.612.1155 or 855.360.0010
What type of supervision do you provide?
All activities are supervised by professional, responsible staff members during the entirety of camp. Also, the campus police patrol 24 hours a day.
Can we come visit campers? Can we watch them train?
You are more than welcome any time to visit the campers to watch them train and play. Please do not take your child off campus without permission from Coach Hoppa.
What is your refund policy?
A full refund minus a $25.00 processing fee will be sent only to those requesting such refund in writing at least one week prior to camp. If within one week of the start of camp, with a written request, a refund minus $ 100.00 deposit will be issued. No refund will be given if a written request is not received prior to start of camp. During the week of camp, a per day pro-rated refund may be given if the camper has to leave camp early due to injury or illness. Your on line payment fee is non-refundable.
1. Auburn University Employees will receive a 10% discount for relatives attending any Auburn Soccer Camp.
2. Auburn Athletics Department employees will receive a 25% discount for relatives attending any Auburn Soccer Camp.
3. Relatives of directors receive free tuition
4. Dependents of current camp staff will receive free tuition during any camp in which the parent is working.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Immediate family members of active military will receive a 10% discount. Military ID is required.